Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Only in Arizona?

This is kind of interesting. After serving 17 years in prision for a murder, James Hamm went to Arizona State University for a law degree and passed the bar exam. But that doesn't mean he can practice as an attorney.

So Hamm has to get approval from the Arizona Supreme Court. No resolution yet, but my guess is that he won't be allowed to practice.

I say, let him practice. I don't have a positive view of lawyers period. I think that they're smart crooks who bypass their day of justice by knowing the law. It could be considered a good thing to have a lawyer who admits to being a criminal.

If you want to read further details of this guy, you can click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home