Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Never mix...(part 2)

Having celiac limits my fast food options a lot. No more Subway sandwiches, no burgers (with bun anyway). Even the McDonalds grilled chicken garden salad didn't agree with me (I was careful and checked the dressing). Mexican food is one of the easiest ethnic foods to get away with (guess that's one good thing living in AZ).

While I agree that Taco Bell is not Mexican food, their hard tacos are okay. But do NOT mix Taco Bell and your car. I can still smell it from Monday's lunch on the go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home