Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Let's play the blame game

I haven't said anything about what happened a month ago in New Orleans. I thought there were enough talking heads to many any want to throw up. Who's to blame for what happened following Katrina - and I don't think it's one single person. Dragging Mike Brown before Congress isn't going to get to the bottom of it. And I'm very much against political cronism (even though it's been part of our political history since 1776), so that's saying a lot.

I just read a very thought provoking article about the various things that went wrong. It really made it clear that not one person can be blamed for everything that went wrong. If you get a chance, please read 25 Questions About the Murder of New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home