Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

bye-bye glasses?

I know that glasses fit in with the nerdy scientist look. Screw that! If they finally offer a disposable toric lens, I gotta at least try them.

So I picked up my trial pair. I'm supposed to see how it goes for two weeks. I already know that I'll have to take them out when I take my allergy eye drops, but I can live with an hour a day wearing glasses.

It's very strange having to get used to how you see the world. I've been used to the space between my eyes and glasses which is now gone. And while the lenses feel pretty comfortable, it's hard not to rub my eyes frequently. Every time I do, my vision goes blurry for about a minute while my lenses reposition themselves appropiately.

I've worn lenses in the past, so I hope that things aren't so different that I won't be able to again now. It just takes some getting used to I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home