Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, October 21, 2005

7 things

I've seen this floating around the blogs, so here's my stab at it:

7 things I want to do before I die:

1.) spend a month in Australia and Poland
2.) own a boat you can spend the weekend in (and the truck to tow it)
3.) have the MSM report on a publication I helped author
4.) retire by 50 (yeah, right)
5.) take an Alaskan cruise
6.) conquer my fear of heights (won a battle, not the war)
7.) learn another language (besides Spanish)

7 things I can do:

1.) touch type
2.) sleep in (or take a nap)
3.) memorize numbers easily
4.) cell counts while being distracted
5.) be stubborn
6.) make a wonderful pie crust from scratch
7.) harvest tissue the size of "."

7 things I cannot do:

1.) tolerate stupid drivers
2.) organize my desk (but I know where something is when I need it)
3.) be understanding when there's a screaming baby
4.) keep my car clean (inside and outside)
5.) nominate Geroge W. Bush for the Nobel Peace Prize
6.) live in the Chicago-land area again (okay to visit)
7.) raise a child

7 things I say a lot:

1.) "Lordy-Lordy"
2.) "stop and crawl to a stoplight won't make it green faster"
3.) "it's fluff and fur" (Adira being the fluff; Magnum being the fur)
4.) "loser"
5.) "sorry"
6.) "MAGNUM, stop it!" (he likes to start fights with Adira)
7.) "fark"

7 things I find attractive in a male:

1.) the eyes!
2.) sense of humor
3.) brains
4.) able to express his feelings
5.) enjoys camping
6.) strong arms to embrace me in
7.) the kind of kisser that makes me knees weak

7 celebrity crushes:

1.) Prince William (the eyes)
2.) Orlando Bloom (too young though)
3.) Jerry O'Connell
4.) John Stamos
5.) Clint Black
6.) Viggo Mortensen
7.) Ralph Finnes

7 people I feel like bugging:

1.) best friend Jess
2.) Seattle Suz
3.) my ex
4.) my sister
5.) my cats (for the fight that woke me up at 3:00 AM)
6.) the science consultants at CSI
7.) my mom (love ya)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home