Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, August 22, 2005

feeling like a Monday

My day started off finding out that the twin study isn't going to happen.

Then with it being the first day of classes at the University, the drive in sucked something fierce. It'll get better in about three weeks. And I'm going to have to go to main campus to pickup some dry ice - that's going to be a picnic.

Finally, the main elevator isn't accepting my ID card to call the elevator. At least I know it's not just mine, so I guess I'm still allowed to work here.

At least it didn't seem to rain here like it did at my place this morning, so I don't have to worry about leaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home