Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, August 19, 2005

trying to stay up

Mr. San Diego is on a flight back home right now. I would like to hear from him when he gets home because he said that his back has been bothering him. So I want to see how he made out on this trip.

I hope that doesn't mean that he'll have to go back to Seattle over Labor Day weekend - we were planning on camping by a lake (either Alamo or Roosevelt).

I found South Park on Comedy Central - I haven't watched it in years. And it's still pretty frickin' funny. Okay, up next is another episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home