Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, August 19, 2005

I wonder who I'm more angry at

I was watching a borrowed copy of "Hostage" tonight when I was interrupted by a cricket on the floor about a foot away from me. Lucky for me, I had my shoes on the floor not too far away. Unfortunately, the many summers at my folks house in Fountain Hills taught me that you can't easily squish these suckers.

So after the third attempt, the damn cricket landed less than a foot away from Magnum. As I attempt to squish this cricket, Magnum seems interested in the fact that I'm possibly there to pay attention to him. Then the cricket jumps again, but this fat ass pays no attention to the insect. As we pass by Magnum, me still trying to squish the jumping bug, fat ass pulls his paws over the ears as if to say "too much noise, I'm trying to sleep".

I didn't get the cricket after all that, and Magnum's still contently sleeping on the floor. I'm still not sure which to be more annoyed at. If Magnum would have attempted to catch the cricket, it would have been good exercise. But he probably knows that too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home