Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Making my list, checking it twice

I'm notoriously horrible about forgetting some important grocery supplies unless I have a list. Then about half the time I leave the list at home. The most used reason is that the living room table where I make my list is on the other half of the room where my purse is, so the list doesn't always make it in the purse. But I can usually remember almost everything later if it had been written down (forgot only one item a few days ago).

So in the great spirit of listmaking, here's my list for the weekend:

Must be done Saturday:
- two day experiment timepoint from Thursday's experiment
- take care of the mice that didn't get done yesterday

Other things to do:
- laundry
- get the coffee I forgot the other day
- find a copy of "Suspect Zero"
- get a haircut
- get the oil changed for my car
- load and run the dishwasher
- get some more vodka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home