Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

if only it can contribute to rent

I think that cricket has taken up residence in my place now. While I haven't seen it since last nights futile attempts to squish said cricket, something happened tonight to make me think it's still around.

I was laid across the couch, talking to Mr. San Diego via instant messenger. In the corner of my eye, I saw Adira get up and jump on the dining room table to stretch out and take a nap. A few minutes later, she flew straight up in the air and did a complete flip before landing on the table again. Then she spent about ten minutes looking for something. My guess is the cricket jumped on her and scared the crap out of her. At least she made a better effort to try and catch the cricket (unlike the snoozing fat ass).

Unfortuantely, her efforts appeared to be in vain. I don't think she ever came close to catching something. And for all I know, she just had a freaky dream. But I never have seen her do that to such an extent before in her lifetime. Finally, she has not returned for another nap on the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home