Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, July 08, 2005

My fashion sense doesn't work but...

Perhaps because I am more of a tomboy than a girlie-girl, I don't care about the latest fashions. I like to look nice at work (and for a special someone), but I don't run out every season and buy the latest off the shelf. But this made me shake my head this AM:

We have a girl in the lab who eventually wants to go to med school. We have fun teasing her about her heeled sandals and nice clothes (a lot pink stuff). But today she comes in wearing a nice skirt with a white cami with a bra underneath it! The bra straps are very obvious next to her cami straps.

Uhhh, isn't that why camis have shelf bras built into them??? I thought an obviously visible bra strap was a fashion "no-no". Granted, shelf bras aren't as supportive of bras, but I could always live one day in a shelf bra.

But what do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home