Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cruel irony

I think I mentioned that all the activities this week has had me run down exhausted. So I was hoping that last night I could begin to catch up. It was even better because I had to take care of something, and the business doesn't open until 9:00AM, so I could sleep in an extra hour or so.

So what happened? I got up when I normally do (around 6:30), went to the bathroom, and tried to get my normal routine started. Then I remembered that I could go back to bed and get some sleep. So I dragged myself to bed, only to get a few minutes of a "cat nap" here and there! I spent most of the time trying to get to sleep!!! But I do feel less drowsy then at 6:30, so maybe it was okay after all. But I had more head pain in the hour of "sleep" than I did before I laid back down to bed - NOT FAIR!

I did get all my laundry done last night. So tonight it is time to pack, buy and prepare food. And hopefully get to bed at a decent time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home