Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Adira


Adira
Originally uploaded by Jenn Michaels.
Boy did it take me a while to realize that my cat sitters used up all the wet food I had available for Adira. I thought I had bought enough, but I guess I underestimated. Her idea of wet food are those "pouches" that have bits of food and sauce in them. I suppose it's my fault for introducing her to them, but now she raises holy heck if there're not served when I get home.

Due to my laziness, I offered her a different brand that she isn't a big fan of. But I had hoped that in desperation she'd try anyway. Silly human!

So I was a good human and bought a bunch of her favorite flavors on my way to work this AM. I even brought them inside so they don't cook in the 120 degree temperature I'm sure my car will get to today.

(I began the Tzarina nickname because it sounded more appropiate than "Princess"....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home