Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Call it a weakness

Besides my weakness for chocolate, I'd have to say that men can throw me for a loop. I guess I am a bit naive about the subtlities of modern relationships. I had just hoped things would come as easy as they did for my folks.

I know that I appear very independant, but I get tired of having to call guys constantly. It's the same thing with my some of my guy friends, so I suppose I shouldn't be too upset over that. I just feel weird about having to call the guy, even if he sounds happy that I call. I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home