Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A view from the Interstate


Cave Creek Complex fire
Originally uploaded by Jenn Michaels.
On my trip to Prescott, I was worried about the Cave Creek Complex fire contributing to the closure of Interstate 17. However, the "containment line" seen on the side of the road did not cause the closure of I-17.

In the background, you can see the buildup of smoke from the north side of the fire. This was north of Black Canyon City, and taken from the windshield of my car (they were discourging people from stopping on the road).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home