Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

giggling like a little girl

I *heart* Sprouts Farmers Market. I really really do.

I stopped in there on my way home today to pick up some stuff on their current sale. While I was looking for their Cornish hens, they were offering samples of something. I came to screeching halt.

It was gluten-free chicken nuggets, and gluten-free corndogs. I wasn't that impressed with the chicken nuggets (reminded me of Ian's), but the corndogs. It was just like being a little girl again.

And they have a beef dog and chicken meat version. Both are now in my freezer.

And both were the same price as one box ordered on the internet. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home