Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

heat wussies!

No offense to my neighbors.

It started getting in the mid to upper 80's for a high. This is way better than a year ago. I remember a year ago yelling at the gods saying it couldn't be 100 degrees before my birthday. I also remember getting a bit sunburned at the Civil War weekend since it was pushing 90 in the middle of March.

This year is so much better than last year.

But still I already hear a few homes around me are already running their AC units!

What the hell?

Granted, I'm a cold wussie. So I'm enjoying this with my windows opened. The only exception is hearing the drone of AC units.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home