Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, August 06, 2007

big *duh*

I feel like a bloody idiot.

Laptop was fine. I should have gone with my gut that the power adaptor was bad.

I managed to talk myself out of it because the power adaptor had been working fine a couple hours ago and all I did was move the laptop and power adaptor from the living room to the bedroom. And the little light that comes on when connected to the laptop was lighting up.

I wish I could have taken a volt meter and ruled it out. Turned out to be an expensive lesson.

But it's back now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home