Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ragged running

Or is it running ragged?

I have so much to do it isn't funny. After work tonight, I'm meeting up with someone for a little while since I haven't seen him in a few weeks. I wish I could raincheck it, but I'm too good of a friend to say "no".

Boyfriend will be in AZ tomorrow. At least I have clinic, so I should be able to leave at a decent time in the afternoon. He has a craving for Carrabba's so we'll be going there after work tomorrow. At least they have a gluten free menu so I can eat there without too much trouble. I thought it was okay, but it seems to have made a better impression on boyfriend.

Thursday, more clinic. After work it's laundry, packing, and getting stuff together for Friday's trip camping.

Friday morning, boyfriend leaves to stake out a campsite. I have more clinic, cell maintainance, seminar, and social after seminar. So my hopes of leaving at a decent time are going out the window on Friday. But sometime that night, I'll be reunited with boyfriend with our matchmakers joining us sometime after that.


Yes, we know about the upcoming fire restrictions. No open fires or charcoal permitted. A bit of a bummer, but not unexpected this time of year with so little rainfall. The last human caused fire by the area caused 4.5 MILLION dollars to get under control. But everyone still wants to go, so we're still going minus the campfire. (At least this way all the clothes won't come back home smelling like smoke.)


And part of my running ragged was to catch up to a different friend last night that wanted to see "Shrek". So we went, and I left my VCR to tape the season finale of "24". Was kinda "eh" about "Shrek", and when I finally got home, I fought fatigue to watch "24". The way it ended made me pull my hair out with "I stayed up to past 11 for THIS?????????" I suppose after the season finale of the first season, it's hard to impress, but damn I was mad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home