Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

funeral; no trip

Stupid airlines.

Nobody's offering bereavement rates for family emergencies anymore. It's their everyday rates - sorry.

Anyway, it'd be $620/person to fly out for the funeral (which is Friday). You can't book online with less than 48 hours notice. So we'll just contribue money to his cause.

I'm still dealing with the sudden loss of my uncle/godfather. It's hard when I know how long others have gone on dialysis, and he lasted less than a week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 04:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh, i'm so sorry to hear about your uncle!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home