Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Using the old noggin

Walking back from the laundry room, I had a sudden moment of clarity. If the power is back on in the building, the answering machine should also come back on.

So I get back inside, and call the lab. Sure enough, answering machine picks up.

So sometime after 9:30PM and 7:30AM the power was restored. I'm looking forward to reading the email that'll explain the incident. But then again, nobody bothered to send an email after a dumbass smoker set a dumpster on fire to say "no smoking around the building - go to the smoking tent".

So that's one less thing to do this morning. Yup, I'm not going to bother because what damage is done is done, and there's not much I can do about it now since everything should be at the proper temperature.

Cake is in oven, laundry is started. I might get a nap in this morning after all. Score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home