Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

she's pretending not to understand


Adria's been going stir crazy the last couple weeks. I think she's missing her outside time. But the few times I've risked extra AC time, she doesn't stay out long before coming back inside.

Just came back from the grocery store to get the forgotten mint. It's still in the upper 90's - way too hot to leave the door open a crack.

She's expressing her frustration - loudly.

I have to yell back at the top of my voice "it's too damn hot outside!" She'll shut up for a few minutes, then ask again to go outside.

*sigh* It's going to be a long summer.

Yes, there's no screen on the open window. Some critter was scratching the screen enough to let a Mack truck drive through, and I haven't gotten petscreen to replace it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home