Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Deliberate?

I know I'm not crazy in this regard.

Last month, I looked up my cell phone contract details. I'm going to jump ship to someone with better coverage. I will swear up and down that it said the 26th of June. Makes sense since I know I went on a weekend to get the new plan.

I made a fricking note on my calendar.

Today I look it up again, and it says the 27th of June. WTF?

I went to a store of new provider to talk about options, phones, discounts, etc. He had suggested to me that I wait until the day after my contract is up to activate the new phone.

That's pushing it close for me since I will be in Phoenix that Friday, and after that on my way to San Diego. I was hoping to have all my phone numbers transferred by then. If I don't get my phone activated until Wednesday night. Thursday I'm sure I'll be scrambling to get things ready for the Phoenix meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home