Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, March 06, 2006

two in a row....

at least it is starting off that way.

Last night, I really couldn't fall asleep until almost midnight. Not sure if it because I slept in Sunday, but I think it was more that I was pissed. Yup, boyfriend sent me some email late yesterday afternoon. And then, nothing. I figured something came up (which it did). But you know you can leave me a fricking message on my voice mail because I turn the phone off at night.

I've decided that it's not the best thing to go to bed angry. It wasn't until I let it go until around midnight that I fell sound asleep.

Then a cute shirt I bought Friday was a piece of crap. Two of the buttons came off as I was trying to unbutton it to put it on. At least the other top I bought at the same store didn't have that problem. But now I'm going to have to stop by that store to return it.

At least my suckage isn't as bad as what's going on with Hassan Adams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home