Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday....

and I'm not that excited. Tomorrow I have to come in to do some animal work because the timing is off by a day this week. I might be getting stuff late from the clinic today which will have to be done tomorrow as well.

I've been taking the medication for my leg issues for a week now. I don't think it's helping worth a damn. I remember partially waking up several times because my legs were moving around a lot. Then when a group of coyotes made a score (hopefully on some yippy dog), I gave up the sleep fight and got up.

There's a wash located not too far away from where I live. Most nights you can hear the howling of coyotes. When they find a feast of something, they get excited and that almost always wakes me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home