Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleep

Sleep and me have this love-hate relationship. I love to sleep in, but laying down will make my pain in the head worse. Most of the time I can move my head just a bit one way or another and it'll ease off. Then I don't move that part of my body.

For some terrible reason last night, I couldn't ease my pain. Every position I tried had me wimpering in pain. I finally threw up at 3:15AM. Then tossed and turned for another hour, then gave up and started to get up.

Of course, once I'm sitting upright the pain gets better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home