Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I'm telling Mom!"

What's going on with Magnum and Adira is bringing back memories of my childhood with my younger sister.

How my Mom put up with the two of us without causing physical harm to anything amazes me today. We did not get along at all. We had separate bedrooms, and we still annoyed the heck out of one another. We broke a mirror and put a hole in a wall with all our door slamming. Then there's all the yelling.....

Magnum has been really going after Adira. Most of the time now it seems unprovoked. Adira will be walking into the bedroom, and Magnum tears after her to "munch" on her. I don't have much sympathy for her when she's been meowing and being a general pest (heck, I've been tempted to munch her for it).

But the lack of reason why Magnum is being so aggressive is concerning me. Last night Adira would not come back in the house after I opened the back door to the patio. She came in once, and Magnum chased her back outside. Finally a half hour later, she came in and ran like the wind to avoid a Magnum munching.

I don't know what to do. Part of me is happy Magnum is getting more exercise. I just wish it wasn't at Adira's expense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home