Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sleep

I need sleep!

Okay, I'll clarify - I need quality sleep.

I am pushing around 9 hours of sleep. Yet if I didn't have to go to work I could easily sleep for another four or six hours for sure.

Since Sunday night, the iron I've been taking with dinner seems to have stopped working in calming the leg cramps. I'm sure that's a big part of why I am not sleeping well. You'd have a hard time sleeping too if a simple movement of your leg would cause painful cramps that get you wide awake and wincing.

Guess it's time to retry Calcium and Magnesium. Or the prescription medications that kept me up more at night than let me sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home