Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Crappy day

Yesterday was about as bad a day I had in a long time.

Yes, the toe is broken. It took me about two hours in urgent care to get the x-rays and get it taken care of. But the people I dealt with there were very cool. The best thing they did was give me a stiff shoe to prevent flexing of the toes, and that helps a lot. Today it feels a lot better.

After that, it was time for the biopsy. They ended up taking two sections. They were very cool, and overall it wasn't too bad except for the excess bleeding. I had anticipated this, so it could have been a lot worse. The after effects pain wasn't too bad since I had been given lots of ibuprofen at the urgent care, and was still in my system.

So after all that, I had a couple errands to run. Then I finished cleaning, ironing, etc. Just in time, boyfriend drove up about fifteen minutes later!

Today is looking to be much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home