Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

truce?

Magnum really seems to enjoy picking an unprovoked fight with Adira. I really feel bad for her most of the time because she's trying to get away from the orange menance. But sometimes she doesn't shut up, and I wish Magnum would just shut her up.

But it was finally nice enough when I finally got home from work today to let the kitties on the porch. And there was much happiness all around.

What surprised me the most was that afterwards Adira jumped on my lap for snuggles and a cat nap. This is a routine that is normally reserved for when I go to the bedroom. Thus, Magnum gets all the living room lap time and snuggles.

Magnum still got lap time and snuggles. He was content to wait until Adira left. Then he'd leave after I started to laugh with "The Daily Show".

Now Magnum's sleeping on his towel that I leave on a side table for him. Adira's got the coveted spot on the craft shelves. And there was peace in the house for a night.

And there was much happiness with the human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home