Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Medtronic finally came through

So Monday came, and I still didn't have a FedEx delivery for me. So I called the rep. She had to flee from the office shortly after talking to me due to a family emergency. She said it just went in the FedEx pickup.

Sure enough, just before 10:00 this morning, FedEx guy showed up.

Didn't do a lick of good because there was no battery. After a quick stop at Target, that issue was fixed.

So I will do what I can NOT to lose this one. I'm sure I'm on their shit list for a while because of this.

Thanks Medtronic, you guys rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home