Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Just falling apart

All week, the back muscle on my right calf has been tight. The inside half of my right foot is numb after standing for just a minute. Don't know if the two are related or not. Since tomorrow I can sleep in, I might take a muscle relaxant to see if I can get this problem cleared up.

So what else can go wrong - heartburn and acid reflux. I had leftovers last night from the dinner I made the night before last. Didn't have problems after the first night of this dinner. But this night, I was woken up at 1:00 AM with terrible heartburn. Rolled to my other side, and I was burping up acid. Tried for a half hour to ignore it, but couldn't. Finally got up and took some Pepto and antacids. Propped myself up for a short while, then settled on my side, and was finally able to go back to sleep.

But I'm dead tired. I was dead tired after work yesterday. You know you're tired when you can't find your way out of the post office. So this heartburn was the last thing I needed last night.

Hope there's something of me left when my boyfriend makes it over to my place Monday night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home