Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, March 17, 2006

water in them hills

According to the website for Sabino Canyon, there's water flowing at the Sabino Dam. I'm hoping I can muster the energy to be able to go out there. It's supposed to rain Saturday night. So even if I don't go today, I'll take boyfriend out there next week, and hopefully the water will still be there.

I've been to the dam several times since it's been dry. It's a nice place to sit, be still and appreciate nature. I've also seen girls out there working on their suntans. I still haven't found the equipment used to measure streamflow rate, but maybe someday I'll figure it out.

The other nice thing about going to the dam is that it's only a couple miles round trip. If you take the main road, there's a few nice views and stuff as well as benches to sit down. But it a bit more walking to get there and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home