Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, March 17, 2006

you're trying to make me swear

I try not to swear much these days. Not sure what the point is in swearing really, so why bother.

But today can get me into a bitch fest. I heard that the NCAA was offering streaming live videos of the men's basketball games. So I logged on the site, wait through the queue.

Only to get a local blackout message.

So I can't watch my local team and watch them possibly implode on themselves.

I can watch frequently updated scores at various sites. They started strong, but it's the second half when they tend to collapse and blow a big lead and lose.

Guess that means I have to get some work done since I can't watch the game.

*sigh*

UPDATE: They seemed to keep the whoop ass going throughout the game. Doubtful they can win the next one though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home