Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

blasts from the past

I got two nice surprises in the last week. They were both replies to emails I sent months ago to two different people. One was a friend of my ex-boyfriend, but I figured that he'd still reply to my question about web page policies. The other was to an college friend that moved to Seattle a few years ago. I didn't hear back from other of them, and figured that they had their reasons for not getting back to me, and didn't want to beat any dead horses, so I just let it be.

Then last week I got a reply from the friend of my ex-boyfriend. He apologized for being preoccupied with other things (guess that can happen when you have children). He answered my questions, and I'll send a reply thanking him.

Then early this AM, I got an e-mail from my college friend. She's still in Seattle, and finally found someone special. So I'm very happy for her - she had been single for a very long time after being in a bad relationship. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the two of them when they'll be in Arizona this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home