Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am very happy today

Okay, my period cramps are pretty bad, but by Thursday they'll be history for a few weeks anyway. I've had terrible cravings for things I'm not supposed to have lately. Last week it was brownies, then it was bread, beer, and finally Coke-Cola.

Today at the diabetes data symposium, they were kind enough to have catered lunch since it was during lunchtime. What they offered - deli sandwiches on french bread. *grrrrrr!* Sure, some salt was rubbed in my wounds, but I was good and ate the lunchmeat, cheese, and lettuce from the slices of bread.

But the nagging for coke was beginning to really bother me. But celiac.org just provided me a gem of great news:

Carmel Color in North America does not use gluten containing products"

Off to get a coke, and I will enjoy it.

UPDATE: it's even better than I remember; plus I won a 1 liter bottle free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home