Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sick form of natural selection

Okay, I admit that it's a tragedy when this happens, but the parents should have made a better choice in who was supposed to be watching their toddler.

If the relatives didn't see a problem in having a toddler on a busy street at 10:00 PM, then it's too bad that the accident happened to the child, and not themselves.

What in heck is a toodler doing up and out of the house at 10:00 PM anyway???

I'm glad I don't have any children, and don't expect ever to have any. Parents have enough to worry about when they need to track their child via cell phone, but now they have to worry about who's watching them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home