Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What took it so long?

I'm not surprised that this is in development. Especially when 911 operators could locate you via cell phone. Now your parents will be able to. Any smart kid will just leave the phone behind when they're going to do something stupid.

What really cracks me up is the filtering content feature. I'm sorry, my phone has web capabilities, and it's not the greatest. If a teen's parents are being kept awake at night because of what they fear their child is looking up on their internet cell phone, then they're psychotic to begin with. They might as well not let their teen drive because of the chance they'll get into an accident, or go cruising for drugs.

Sheesh! I'm glad I'm not a parent - and expect to stay that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home