Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Braindead media

Okay, now this is so stupid. I was watching CNN, and they had some local affiliate out on a street trying to report on how bad the wind is. He's getting knocked down (twice), has trouble getting up, and desperately trying to seek shelter from the wind by a building.

My one question is this - so what's going on with the cameraman? Did he tether himself to the ground so that the shot would be steady? My guess is that he was filming the poor reporter from a window, trying not to laugh his ass off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home