Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, August 26, 2005

This hasn't happened in a long time

For some reason, I got up just after midnight, and couldn't go back to sleep for over an hour and half. Perhaps that was the beginning of my lower back troubles. But when I can't sleep like that, I toss and turn and stretch my legs in all sorts of terrible angles. So when I was up at 6:00 AM, I had a huge knot in my lower left back.

So I spent the rest of the day between ice packs and the heating pad. I still can't sit up without shooting pain down my left leg. When I lie on my couch, the knot is uncomfortable on my hip. But I don't want to be in bed all day (besides, I have no TV connection in my bedroom).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home