Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

History Channel is great!

I rarely watch network TV these days, chosing to watch more cable TV. A little bit Discovery Channel, some A&E TV, but most of the time it's the History Channel. The variety of shows aired is what is great. Since 9/11, there has been a focus on military themed topics. The shows on special forces were very informative, including bringing Mark Bowden in to eleborate on such things as "Black Hawk Down" and "Killing Pablo".

Right now is a repeat of a show called "History of Torture" (rerun) which is a prelude to "Modern Marvels: Execution Tech" (rerun). After that, Mark Bowden is brought back for "The Dark Art of Interrogation" (new show). I'm looking forward to seeing what may be revealed in this show. I'm not saying that I support anything that goes on by our government to obtain information from apprehended terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home