Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New year, new sympathy

Sorry. Been working my tail off since the new year and then snuck out for a few days in Seattle (just got back last night).

I came home and found my mom was still down and out. When I left, she said it was just a cold. So I was surprised to find her still down and out.

She told me that she had developed a sinus infection that triggered trigeminal nerve pain. She said she had a lot more sympathy for all the crap I went through all those years with my pain.

"I wouldn't wish anyone had to experience it," I told her. I then suggested she try some ice cream and eat it on the bad side of her face. It seemed to help some.

In the meanwhile, I propped up pillows like crazy and slept sitting up. Since I came back from Seattle with a horrible cold, sitting up seemed to help in minimizing the coughing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home