Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TV watching

Last night was interesting between the season finale of "24" and the western conference basketball games. Alas, I could not stay up to watch the celebration in Phoenix as the Suns handed the Clippers tickets back to LA. But I read about it the next morning.

I have two major gripes with the last two episodes of "24". First of all, why did nobody in CTU bother to ask where the heck Jack was when he told them he was coming back after dispatching Henderson. I guess Bill was too distracted with trying to score with Karen to notice.

The second was at around 6:45 AM, Jack gets taken by the Chinese and drugged into submission. Within 15 minutes, we learn he's on a large cargo ship that's on its way to China. To get from an air force base to the port, and have the ship out sailing in the water isn't fesible. So Jack must have been shoved onto a chopper and the chopper landed on a ship out in the water. I don't remember seeing a chopper on a helipad when they panned out for a shot of the ship.

Other than that - we learn don't fuck with the first lady (soon to be former first lady). Chloe showed a softer side to her ex hubby. There seemed to be a lot of loving going on in this season (or should I say longing for love). Wonder what's going to happen (if anything) to the sexual harrassment chick. Wonder how Mike Novak will get to stick around.

To be decided in January (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home