Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

if it was the stomach flu

I only wish that I knew what was going on. For almost a week now, anytime food hits my stomach (minutes after eating), I feel funny. I get a numbing sensation in my hands, and I feel fuzzy in the head. It's almost as if I might pass out.

Celiac symptoms have been a problem for a week and half now. Still can't figure out what I'm eating that is making me sick.

So I'll scrap eating most food. Ensure type drinks are gluten-free (says so on the package). So I'm drinking those, and gatorade (in case I'm just dehydrated). I made myself a sandwich with gluten-free bread using the same lunchmeat and cheese that I've used before without problems.

I'm hoping that it's just a stomach bug. But with the other celiac symptoms I've been dealing with, I don't know.

Just wish that eating didn't want to make me pass out.

If I can't get things under control by Friday, I might have to get my carpool buddy to drive the way to San Diego. At least I have that option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home