Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Not my fault!

I love fur mice. Their tails will disappear the first minute Mom gives me a new mouse. Then I play with them, carry them around, and lick them until there's nothing left but a bit of plastic.

So it's not my fault what happened last night. I had left a fur mouse for Mom to find when she was picking up the latest thing I knocked off the desk. She tossed it on the bed while she was getting ready to go to sleep. When she climbed into bed, so noticed that I hadn't touched the mouse while on the bed, so she tossed it out of the room.

Not my fault her leg was in the way as I scrambled into a mad dash after it.

So why is Mom so grouchy this AM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home