Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Memories of nicer weather

Okay, I know I said that I would post these pictures a while back ago. Now that it's too cold for them to keep doing this, here's some nice memories of how my kitties enjoyed the nice weather.

Here's the two of them lounging around for some fresh air.


Here's the sweet innocent fluff ball telling me that she's a good girl:


Then here's what happens when she disappears:



I had to apologize to my neighbor for my cat crashing into her porch. She said "it's fine, I just worry your cat's going to fall."

Umm, she's a cat, she won't fall. Or if she slips, her claws will help anchor her to the wall until I can get a ladder.

Magnum trying that same feat though DOES make me nervous. His "wide load" frame doesn't fit as well on that ledge, but so far he hasn't even slipped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home