Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday busy things?

I have yet to even go near my storage closet for my holiday decorations. It's so cold now, I have little motivation to spend a second outside to the closet or hang decorations to do so.

Got chicken in the marinade for dinner tonight (since I didn't have time for it last night). I'm very tired after getting home so late, and then working today.

This coming weekend will be the first weekend in the last four weeks I'll be in Tucson. I already have done some holiday shopping, but will try and do some of that this weekend.

Then what else do I want to do besides try and rest and recover - go see the "Nutcracker" this weekend.

*sigh* At this rate, the holidays will be over tomorrow and I'll miss it.

At least boyfriend and I will spend Christmas with our matchmakers, then go see my mom for her birthday on the 27th. Don't know if we'll get to spend New Year's together though (at this rate we'll be too tired to care!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home