Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hark, I hear a lemming call

Good grief - the first preview for The Da Vinci Code is out. It tells you absolutely ZERO about the movie. I assume that this is to be what they call a teaser trailer (only about seven months to go before it's release).

Can someone explain to me the need for such a pointless trailer so far in advance. I thought we didn't have the attention span to hold our attention that long. Or is it to draw the interest of people to get a lemming showing at the theatre. (Okay, a movie with Tom Hanks and Ron Howard can't suck too terribly.)

I have the audio book, but haven't listened to it yet. I suppose I'll get around to it before the movie hits the theatres. I did watch the History Channel's Beyond the Da Vinci Code and am not too terribly excited about "The Da Vinci Code"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home