Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The great project

I'm really trying to get serious about this project I started a long while ago. My grandmother had discovered a bunch of photos that my grandfather took when he served in WWII. She didn't remember she had them, let alone where he was and what he did. I know that he was in the Pacific theatre, and probably was a mechanic for planes, but not sure. So my hope is that I'll get some input as to various places, men, and planes that are in the pictures.

In rooting around for ideas on how to organize the pictures, I came across this great World War I photo archive. I couldn't resist sharing this photo:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home