Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Very surprised!

After the disappointment with the corn-based gluten-free "Hamburger Helper", I tried the rice-based Beef Stroganoff. At first, I wasn't holding out much hope the way the sauce was starting out.

It simmered quite well. The sauce was nice and thick. The noodles were accidentally overcooked by a few minutes, but it didn't seem to matter. I guess it remains to be seen if the noodles will reheat in good shape or not.

So, I'm willing to say that Mrs. Leeper's Beef Stroganoff is worth trying. Even if you don't have celiac! I found this at Wild Oats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home